Coaches / Officials
The high standards achieved by certified and experienced coaches combined with the power of volume purchasing have made coverage less expensive and easier to obtain through Intercity Insurance. The coach insurance program is for coaches who active participants in the equine industry and who are at least 19 years of age with a minimum of 5 years' riding experience.
- Coverage is extended to insure assistant instructors who are at least 16 years of age with a minimum of 3 years riding experience provided they are operating under the direction of an insured coach meeting the above qualifications.
- Our program provides automatic extensions including:
$5,000,000. on Coach/Trainer World Wide liability including injury to participants
In addition to coaching, the insurance includes coverage related to the following:
- School horses
- Transportation of horses belonging to other people
- Training of horses (excluding pari-mutuel racing)
- Clinics arranged or hosted
- Schooling Shows for students (and coverage for Boarding or Ownership/Renting of premises may be added)
We also offer Weekly Accidental Indemnity (loss of income) to Coaching Professionals. For more information, please contact our office.
For further coverage details, applications, and reference items: